Hi everyone! Running a little late today, but never fear I was busy with our finances, paying bills, canceling Easy Pay options and setting up Bill Pay transfers.
Just wanted to share some of the good stuff I found in the PF blog world this week:
- Single Guy Money just went through a nightmare with some telemarketers and came up with an interesting way to resolve the problem in Telemarketer Revenge.
- 20s money has a little article on recurring revenue in: The Holy Grail of Online Income: Recurring Revenue. I also think it is very cool that 20s money gives us a peek into the amount of online income being generated. I’m always curious about this, and track my own income privately, so it was neat to check out someone else’s progress. Thanks for sharing, 20s money!
- Ninja over at Punch Debt in the Face is going through pre-marital counseling with Girl Ninja and he shares one of their homework assignments: What are your financial commandments? Great responses from the young couple.
- Redeeming Riches shares some Tips on Credit Card Balance Transfers.
- Cool to Be Frugal asked a question that was really difficult for me to answer: Do Your Friends Share Your Financial Values? What would your response be?
- Money Beagle shared how it feels after making some big payments to debt in: The Downside to Paying Down Debt.
- I Pick Up Pennies‘ mother Donna Freedman made her debut in the blogging world. Congratulations, Donna!
- And Abigail wrote a very informative great post on how her disability may be affected by her new employment in The Bureaucracy of Disabled Employment.
Enjoy your weekend!
OUT OF DEBT AGAIN is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to AMAZON.COM. OUT OF DEBT AGAIN is an affiliate for several companies and may be compensated through advertising and marketing channels. This post may contain affiliate links.