I neglected to put together my Friday Finds for the two previous Fridays but I was determined to get one together today, so here we go!
First, some link love to the bloggers who included Out of Debt Again recently:
- On May 24th, my post Finally—Our 2008 Tax Refund Arrived was included in the Carnival of Money Stories #55 hosted at Funny About Money.
- On May 24th, my post Discover Card Debt Reduction Progress was included at the Carnival of Debt Reduction.
- On May 25th, Funny About Money included me in a post where she discussed whether gender affects blogging in A Personal Finance Blogger’s Glass Ceiling?
- On May 25th, my post I Joined a Food Coop and I’m Glad I Did was included at the Festival of Frugality #231 – Lessons About Money Edition.
- On May 26th, my post Spring Garden 2010 was included at A Gardening Carnival.
And now to my weekly roundup:
- Fiscal Fizzle had a new baby in January, got promoted at his job and feels he’s let his health slip a bit, so he’s Going on a Blog Sabbatical and promises to post on August 11th with an update. Have a great summer and enjoy that precious baby, Wojo!
- While this isn’t a recent entry to the blog named Wealth Pilgrim, it was my favorite read during my visit there: Who is Neal Frankel : My Story – From Financial Fear to Financial Recovery. This post also caught my eye since Mr. Accountability is self-employed: How Self-Employed Can Easily Qualify for Mortgages.
- Jeff at Deliver Away Debt took Dave Ramsey serious when he said, “Get a second job selling pizza”. This week he shares a great post entitled How To Make a Second Job Work.
- Lakita over at Personal Finance Journey asks the question: Bringing Snacks Into a Movie Theatre – Frugal or Unethical?
- Credit Card Chaser wants to know if we think Dave Ramsey’s debt negotiation advice is in line with Biblical teaching in: Dave Ramsey on Debt Renegotiation and Debt Settlement, Wrong Again?
- Red at Girl with the Red Balloon considers using a pre-paid phone instead of her cell phone in Life Without a Cell Phone Plan.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! It is getting quite warm in Arizona, the heat is upon us!