I neglected to put together my Friday Finds for the two previous Fridays but I was determined to get one together today, so here we go!
First, some link love to the bloggers who included Out of Debt Again recently:
- On May 24th, my post Finally—Our 2008 Tax Refund Arrived was included in the Carnival of Money Stories #55 hosted at Funny About Money.
- On May 24th, my post Discover Card Debt Reduction Progress was included at the Carnival of Debt Reduction.
- On May 25th, Funny About Money included me in a post where she discussed whether gender affects blogging in A Personal Finance Blogger’s Glass Ceiling?
- On May 25th, my post I Joined a Food Coop and I’m Glad I Did was included at the Festival of Frugality #231 – Lessons About Money Edition.
- On May 26th, my post Spring Garden 2010 was included at A Gardening Carnival.
And now to my weekly roundup:
- Fiscal Fizzle had a new baby in January, got promoted at his job and feels he’s let his health slip a bit, so he’s Going on a Blog Sabbatical and promises to post on August 11th with an update. Have a great summer and enjoy that precious baby, Wojo!
- While this isn’t a recent entry to the blog named Wealth Pilgrim, it was my favorite read during my visit there: Who is Neal Frankel : My Story – From Financial Fear to Financial Recovery. This post also caught my eye since Mr. Accountability is self-employed: How Self-Employed Can Easily Qualify for Mortgages.
- Jeff at Deliver Away Debt took Dave Ramsey serious when he said, “Get a second job selling pizza”. This week he shares a great post entitled How To Make a Second Job Work.
- Lakita over at Personal Finance Journey asks the question: Bringing Snacks Into a Movie Theatre – Frugal or Unethical?
- Credit Card Chaser wants to know if we think Dave Ramsey’s debt negotiation advice is in line with Biblical teaching in: Dave Ramsey on Debt Renegotiation and Debt Settlement, Wrong Again?
- Red at Girl with the Red Balloon considers using a pre-paid phone instead of her cell phone in Life Without a Cell Phone Plan.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! It is getting quite warm in Arizona, the heat is upon us!
OUT OF DEBT AGAIN is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to AMAZON.COM. OUT OF DEBT AGAIN is an affiliate for several companies and may be compensated through advertising and marketing channels. This post may contain affiliate links.