UPDATE: August 2014. I’ve re-created the header for this blog. I am beginning to doubt that we will ever get out of debt again, so I decided to just face it and accept that we will never get out of debt again.
However, I will continue struggling with all my might!!
In November 2006 we were debt-free (only our mortgage of $53K) and then it all came crashing in on us. Thankfully, we had credit cards to help us through the hard times. We were debt-free before; we can do it again.
Mrs. Accountability is the mother of the family, primarily in charge of the finances, and the sole contributor to this blog. Mrs. A works four days a week at a “regular” job and also blogs in her spare time.
Mr. Accountability aka Mr. A, is the husband and father. He does 95% of the grocery shopping, and is a self proprietor of two businesses. Mr. and Mrs. A have two children.UPDATE: Mr. Accountability has retired due to disability.
Eldest Accountability son aka Big A is in his twenties and will always live at home because he has Down Syndrome.
Accountability, Jr. aka AJ is the youngest. AJ currently lives at home and works as a systems administrator. UPDATE: AJ moved out on his own in July 2012.
Read All About Us!
- How Mrs. Accountability Got Out of Debt the First Time
- Mrs. Accountability’s Money Story
- We Escaped the Housing Crisis – How We Did It
- I Married My Ex-Husband – Our Wedding Under $3000
- My Husband Owes Me Past Due Child Support
- Listen to Mrs. Accountability’s BlogTalkRadio interview with Mr. Credit Card
Q and A with Mrs. Accountability!
- Meet Mrs. Accountability at Enemy of Debt
- Out of Debt Again visits Little House in the Valley
- Meet Mrs. Accountability at Ultimate Money Blog
- Meet Mrs. Accountability at E-Savings Blog
- Interview at Money Hackers
Guest Posts at Other PF Blogs!
- Sewing Buttons: How to Sew on a Button Correctly at The Digerati Life
- How to Get Hired and Get the Job You Want by Volunteering at The Digerati Life
- Baking Cookies and Sharing Them in a Cookie Exchange at The Digerati Life
- Debt Consolidation Experience at Mr. Credit Card
- My Yakezie Member post at The Yakezie
Please note this site contains affiliate links. If I create a link to a product or service in a review, sometimes I may get paid a commission if you purchase the product or service.