Every Friday I list a few posts I’ve read and enjoyed. Here are today’s choices:
- Jacq – Single Mom Rich Mom shares Catfight of the Personal Finance Blogger Chicks between her and Barbara Friedman Personal Finance. The ladies are trying to see who can spend the least amount of money in June. UPDATE: I have just been notified that two more lady bloggers have entered the competition: Christine of Money Funk and Laura of Move to Portugal. We’ll be watching to see who wins the challenge!
- Enemy of Debt talks about treating your life like a budget. I’ve been trying to become more aware of what I spend my time on and could have written this post. Enemy of Debt has another blog called Enemy of Fat and he’s steadily making progess in losing weight.
- Money Crush shares the steps she took in How to Make an iPhone App When You Don’t Know How to Program. Very cool and congratulations on your successful invention!
- One Money Design discusses some options if you can’t pay your income taxes on time. I don’t need this currently, but I might next year!
- Joe Taxpayer reviews the book Predictably Irrational and offers some examples from his own life.
- Consumer Boomer shares 20 ways to save money on your summer vacation. My favorite is the staycation!
- Speaking of ways to save money, Jeff at Deliver Away Debt compiled a post with links to all the Yakezie Challenge members, in The Mega Money Tip List 600 Money Saving Tips. I am honored that he thought my Homemade Peppermint Candy Ice Cream was cool and included it! It is less expensive than store bought and you can make it year round instead of waiting for the holidays!
- Mrs. Money over at the Ultimate Money Blog gives us a List of Compostables in What Can You Compost?