I haven’t done a Friday Finds post in forever, and this week I want to include my thanks to Credit Card Offers IQ for hosting the Carnival of Money Stories: Superbowl Edition on Monday and including my post I’m Drowning in Receipts.
Some other stories I liked from the CoMS2:
- Money Management Advice From My Grandpa at Christian Personal Finance. I love hearing about our very frugal older relatives; reminded me of my frugal grandma.
- Just in time for Valentine’s Day, lots of great suggestions: Frugal Valentines Day Gift Ideas at Financial Highway. Last year I made Valentine’s Day soup and used beets cut into the shape of hearts to decorate it.
- Personal Budgeting Made Easy With the 60% Solution posted at The Digerati Life.
- How a Free Raffle Cost Me $70 by Lakita from Personal Finance Journey. I loved this story!
Some other posts I liked around the PF blogosphere:
- Radically Change Your Financial Life in Four Steps and Go Radical – Sell Everything from No Debt Plan.
- Double Check Your Bank Receipts at Ultimate Money Blog.
- And this one I had to track down through BlogHerAds, special thanks to Laura one of the fabulous ladies at BlogHerAds. Affluent Pauper had a free samples post on Sunday called Sample Sunday – 90 Free Samples With No Strings Attached
Did you enter any carnivals this week?