I just learned that Her Every Cent Counts has started a new carnival – it’s brand new and in the beginning stages, and the carnival will run once a month to start with. Check out HECC’s post here to learn more about it: Announcing the Carnival of Female Personal Finance Bloggers.
Speaking of carnivals, I am very pleased and honored to be hosting the 28th Edition of the Carnival of Money Stories 2 on November 16th, 2009. If you have never joined in with a carnival before, now is a great opportunity for you to check it out! Please take a look at your posts from the last month and see if you can find any good stories or money experiences that you can submit for the upcoming carnival.
As a reminder, here are some guidelines/rules for this carnival:
- Your submission should be received by 5pm EST on the 15th of November for inclusion in the edition which will publish on the 16th.
- Your submission MUST be a personal money story or experience. Any other type of article will not be included in the carnival.
- The article should be related to some form of personal finance/business.
- Only one submission per blog per week.
- The article should be less than one month old.
- As a participant, it is a requirement that you link back to the carnival host’s website. It is also in your best interest to hype up the carnival using various social bookmarking sites such as StubleUpon, Tip’d, Technorati, Digg, etc. This will help increase traffic to the host blog and thus increase the chance that an individual will click on your post.