My post My Credit Score – Has It Really Jumped 31 Points? was included at the Money Hacks Carnival #85 today over at Green Panda.
Some of the posts I liked there:
- Ask and Receive, Revisited by Funny About Money – Funny gets a great deal on some yard work she’s been needing to have done.
- 9 Ways You Can Knock The Socks Off Your Next Landlord – Although I hope I never have to rent again, these are some good suggestions to make an impression on your next landlord by Baker at Get Rich Slowly.
- Frugally Green discusses the Pareto Principal in a post called Quit Worrying About 80% of Your Life. Never heard of the Pareto Principal, but this was some good food for thought – I could get by with less worrying.
My post We Found Some New Toilet Paper was included at the Festival of Frugality #200 – The Fireworks Edition over at Miss Thrifty’s.
Some of the posts I found of interest:
- Frugal Family Traditions at The Happy Rock – brought up some of my own frugal memories of when my sister and I, and our children would go to the park with dinner when the weather started to cool down.
- Domestic Cents with Nearly Impossible: Cheap & Healthy – some great suggestions on how to start eating healthier with just a few suggestions and baby steps!
- A Simple Frugal Christmas III at Life Off the Shelf – some timely suggestions for making a Christmas budget and a free Excel template to download!
- Kitchen Stewardship with a Kitchen Tip Leftover Pumpkin System – I do the same thing with pumpkin, and with extra lemon juice!