Welcome to the 206th Edition of the Festival of Frugality – Homemade Christmas Gifts Edition!
Posts to the Festival stopped coming in right around 8pm on Friday night. Either y’all were too stuffed from Thanksgiving Dinner, everyone was too busy out on Black Friday or shopping online Cyber Monday, or something’s up with the Festival of Frugality email. So this week’s edition will be short and sweet.
Interspersed amongst the few posts from the early birds, I am going to share some links to sites that show how to make homemade Christmas gifts!
- David R. Lampsen presents Frugality Unplugged: Time to Play Van Helsing! posted at Personal Finance Analyst. Track down those vampires in your home!
- Mrs. Money presents Oil Cleansing Method posted at The Ultimate Money Blog. Inexpensive, good for your face and the environment!
- Kalani presents Seven Ways to Stay Warm in a Cold House posted at Not Spending Money. I use some of these tips myself since we never turn on the heat in our home (have not turned it on even once in eight years).
- vh presents Budget: Positive news posted at Funny about Money. Funny’s been frugal this month, with money leftover in the budget.
- Michal presents Biking To Work Is Not Only Good For Your Health, but Your Wallet posted at Energy Saving Gadgets.
- Alex presents The Best Free Online Budget Tracking Tool posted at MoneyStance – Money Making Opportunity Reviews. Free is good!
- Bucksome presents Favorite Deal Websites posted at Buck$ome Boomer’s Journey to Retirement.
- Wenchypoo presents Just in Time For Black Friday and Beyond: Print Ad Susceptibility posted at Wisdom From Wenchypoo’s Mental Wastebasket.
- FMF presents How to Regift posted at Free Money Finance. Ah, frugalness at its finest. Ideas on how and how not to regift.
- Kristia presents I cashed in my old gold jewelry and made a fast $150. posted at Family Balance Sheet.
- ReliableWriters presents Should You Use Your Emergency Fund for Holiday Shopping? posted at Deposit Accounts.
- Peak Personal Finance presents Considering a Health Savings Account posted at Peak Personal Finance.
- Super Saver presents Why I Don’t Shop on Black Friday posted at My Wealth Builder. Frugal in that you end up not spending money!
- Tyler presents Multiple Intelligences: Why You?re A Green Rock Star but Suck at Saving Money posted at Frugally Green.
- Jim presents Homemade Dumpling Wrapper Skins posted at Bargaineering.
Thank you to everyone who entered this week’s Festival of Frugality!
Next week the Festival travels to ABC Frugality. After reviewing the submission guidelines for participating in the Festival (if you are new to blog carnivals) use this blog carnival submission form to submit to next week’s Festival.
OUT OF DEBT AGAIN is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to AMAZON.COM. OUT OF DEBT AGAIN is an affiliate for several companies and may be compensated through advertising and marketing channels. This post may contain affiliate links.