On Monday, my story about how I almost married an Amway salesman was included at the Carnival of Money Stories II hosted at Gather Little by Little. Thank you to the host for including my post and hosting the carnival.
Some other stories I enjoyed reading from the carnival:
- Bible Money Matters has a guest post from Debt Free Hispanic: This Blogger Fell Into The FICO Trap, But Saw The Light And Became Debt Free.
- Foreigner’s Finance shares with us the story of his beloved guitar the best $100 he’s every spent.
- How RJ saved $1925 by picking up the phone over at GenYWealth.
On Tuesday, my Homemade Peppermint Candy Cane Ice Cream was included in the Make it from Scratch! carnival hosted by Gotta Little Space. Thank you to the host for including my post and hosting the carnival.
Here were some of my favorite articles:
- Abi presents corn dogs posted at lighter side. These are probably healthier than what you get made commercially, and look nearly like the real thing!
- Kristen presents Homemade Applesauce Muffins posted at This Homemade Life. I’ve always been fond of applesauce muffins, bread, these look delicious!
- Carole DeJarnatt presents Preparing for Christmas! posted at Fowl Visions. Cute chicks and cute chicken pot holders!