Over the weekend I entered six of my recent posts into carnivals! I am hoping all of my posts will be accepted, and am listing them here. If they were not included, I will simply draw a line through them. Thank you to all the hosts who accept my posts into the carnival!
Monday, September 14th
- I have entered My On and Off Again Love Affair with eBay at the Carnival of Money Stories II hosted at The Suburban Dollar. Thank you Kyle for including my post in today’s carnival!
- I have entered T-Mobile Impresses Yet Again into the Carnival of Personal Finance #222 hosted at Simply Forties.
Tuesday, September 15th
- I have entered my Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream into the Make it from Scratch! carnival hosted at Ginger Won’t Snap. Thank you Ginger for including my post today!
- I have entered my post Decluttering is Hard to Do in the 195th Festival of Frugality carnival hosted at The Good Life on a Budget. Thank you JvW for including my post today!
- I have entered my post It Looks Like We Might Be Refinancing Our Home in the Carnival of Debt Reduction (host unknown at this posting). I don’t know if the Carnival of Debt Reduction was posted this week. Maybe next week?
Wednesday, September 16th
- I have entered my post Trying the Cash Method Again in the 82nd Carnival of Money Hackers hosted by Quest for Four Pillars. Thank you Mike for including my post!
If you are new to blogging or have never entered a carnival and are curious as to the process, check out my post What’s a Carnival? to learn all about it.
Have you entered any carnivals this week?