I’m a little late to join the party but I happened to visit Rainy Day Saver’s site from a tweet and happened upon her post about the Yakezie Challenge which originated from Creating Powerful Friends: Samurai’s Alexa Ranking Challenge. This is my official announcement that I’m joining the challenge!
I didn’t enter any carnivals this week, but here are a few I enjoyed from the Carnival of Money Stories #43 hosted at Simply Forties:
- Mr. Credit Card is investigating a credit card scam, this carnival entry Budget Has No Clue Which Credit Card They Are Giving Out to Scammers was part three. Part one begins here with Budget Rent-a-Car Gives Out Your Credit Card Number to Scammers, part two is here: More On Negative Option Billing and Preacquired Account Marketing. Get ‘em, Mr. Credit Card!
- Miss Bankrupt shares why she’s still buying bottled water in I Still Buy Bottled Water… Sorry. I don’t blame her if her tap water stinks that bad and is that color!
- A Few Life Lessons from an Eight Month Old over at Money Beagle.
Some other great posts I found in the blogosphere:
- Mrs. Money over at Ultimate Money Blog is tracking every single penny she and Mr. Money spend this month in How Much Money Are We Spending?
- Abigail at I Pick Up Pennies lists the winners from her grand opening and earlier in the week shared an eye-opening example of how credit card debt works when you only pay the minimum payment in Credit Card Debt and Money.
- Little House in the Valley is remodeling her site and wrote about The Young and the Homeless while driving through Arizona at 75mph. Yes, she’s right, Interstate 10 does allow us to drive at 75mph in several sections.
How was your week?