I didn’t participate in any carnivals this week, but I still found some good stuff out there in the blogosphere:
- Mr. Credit Card has stirred up quite a discussion over at Fiscal Fizzle with his guest post Is Passive Income Real?
- The frugal and green-minded Mrs. Money asks Is Climate Change a Hoax? at Ultimate Money Blog. Can you still be a “greenie” and not believe in climate change? There is so much out there on both sides of the issue. Where do you fall?
- Frugal Babe has a New Pantry built from wood she found in a dumpster several months ago. I love seeing thrown away materials reused for something so purposeful!
- Dawn at Frugal for Life has a great article on Beating Back the Frugal Fatigue. This was good for me to read as I can relate and have felt frugally fatigued for some time now. I often wish we could go back to being as frugal as we once were, but another part of me hates the idea.
- Ninja at Punch Debt in the Face has a wildly successful post where he asks readers: Share Your Secret. 93 comments already! Lots of juicy secrets over there. Lots of employer related complaints… wow, can I ever relate to some of them!
- Okay, it’s not personal finance, but I want to share one of my favorite “fluff” blogs, read about the Car Inspector over at This Goat’s Life.
- From the Make it from Scratch carnival hosted by 11th Heaven, Semper Fi Apron and Chef Hat posted by Marine Corps Nomads. I am definitely making one of these chef hats for AJ, he is a cook and always wears a chef hat! Awesome! Shhhh! Don’t tell him!
I had better stop, I found so much of interest this week!