Out of Debt Again entered two carnivals this week. My post Once Upon a Time I Bought a Lemon of a Car was included at the Carnival of Money Stories over at The Dough Roller’s place.
Some of the other stories I liked:
- Bucksome Boomer’s An Offer I Could Refuse – she and her husband just finished paying off her car and got a call from the dealer two days later.
- Jessica’s Top Ten Money Mistakes over at Debt Kid. I’m guilty of number 6.
- Adam over at Money Relationship wrote about the amount of debt he and his wife paid off in December. I love the new header image, Adam!!
The other carnival was Make it from Scratch!, hosted by Gotta Little Space where my post Make Your Own Knitting Needles was included.
Some of the posts I liked there:
- Bill Grainger’s Coconut Bread Loaf – this looks and sounds delicious, submitted by Frills in the Hills!
- I love this recycled plastic bags Granny Square tote, I think I’ll try to make it sometime, RecycleCindy is awesome!
- Mrs. Money has homemade shampoo recipe, tested by her hubby, Mr. Money. Mrs. Money and I are no-pooers (her no-poo post is here, my no-poo post is here) but our hubbies don’t care for it. I want to try Mrs. Money’s recipe for my hubby so he’ll stop using the icky stuff from the store!
Thank you to the hosts for including my posts!
3 thoughts on “Carnival Submissions This Week”
I’m glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for mentioning it.
Thanks for the comment on the header! I like it too! 😉
Mrs. Accountability Reply:
January 25th, 2010 at 3:45 pm
Adam, you’re welcome! Thanks for stopping by! 🙂