I haven’t done this in a while, and since I didn’t participate in any blog carnivals this week I thought I’d mention some favorites I found at a couple of the carnivals this week:
Carnival of Money Stories hosted by Mighty Bargain Hunter
- Wow, Good Financial Cents REALLY loves In-n-Out Burgers! He manages to come up with an entire post on all the wonderful things about this burger joint. I have to agree, they ARE delicious! My favorite is the Double-Double with cheese and grilled onions.
- Canadian Finance tells us how we can save money on Christmas lights with the new LED lights.
- Get Rich Slowly asks how much house do we really need. I have always been a little fascinated by tiny houses, but don’t think I could stand to live in one. Although it is true, the bigger house I’m in, the more stuff I put into it.
Make it from Scratch Carnival 143 hosted at Frills in the Hills
- Family Balance sheets shares the recipe for Butternut Squash and Cranberry Muffins
- Cindy from My Recycled Bags shares a pattern she invented for crocheting dishclothes
I hope everyone had a joyous Thanksgiving holiday yesterday. I was going to post something about Thanksgiving, but then I discovered I’d already scheduled a post for the day, so I just went with that.