Out of Debt Again entered two carnivals this week. My post Once Upon a Time I Bought a Lemon of a Car was included at the Carnival of Money Stories over at The Dough Roller’s place.
Some of the other stories I liked:
- Bucksome Boomer’s An Offer I Could Refuse – she and her husband just finished paying off her car and got a call from the dealer two days later.
- Jessica’s Top Ten Money Mistakes over at Debt Kid. I’m guilty of number 6.
- Adam over at Money Relationship wrote about the amount of debt he and his wife paid off in December. I love the new header image, Adam!!
Some of the posts I liked there:
- Bill Grainger’s Coconut Bread Loaf – this looks and sounds delicious, submitted by Frills in the Hills!
- I love this recycled plastic bags Granny Square tote, I think I’ll try to make it sometime, RecycleCindy is awesome!
- Mrs. Money has homemade shampoo recipe, tested by her hubby, Mr. Money. Mrs. Money and I are no-pooers (her no-poo post is here, my no-poo post is here) but our hubbies don’t care for it. I want to try Mrs. Money’s recipe for my hubby so he’ll stop using the icky stuff from the store!
Thank you to the hosts for including my posts!